Iron Rock Bullet [Lvl. 1]
- Fires a boulder-like projectile. Does decent damage.
Iron Rock Wall [Lvl. 10]
- Summons a medium size rock barrier. Can stop, if not all, most projectiles. The caster can still shoot through it.
Rock Avalanche [Lvl. 25]
- Rapidly fires boulder size projectiles. Each does low damage but the overall damage potential is high.
Talus [Lvl. 65]
- Summons large rock pillars from the ground is a circular formations. Does fairly high damage. (Ten in the inner and outer circle, for a total of 20.)
Iron Rock Spikes [Lvl. 175]
- Similar to entrapment moves in other magics. Iron Rock Spikes at first, summons a circle around the caster. After which, begins to summon rock spikes scattered throughout the designated area. (The spikes will continue to summon around the caster if they begin to stray away from the point of casting.)
Fire Bullet [Lvl. 1]
- Fire a fire ball that does decent damage
Red Prominence [Lvl. 10]
- Fires a concentrated beam that does damage periodically
Prominence Typhoon [Lvl. 25]
Prominence Whip [Lvl. 65]
Red Shower [Lvl. 175]
Ice-Make: Lance [Lvl. 1]
- Fires six, spearhead-like ice shards in a triangular position. Each shard does low damage.
Ice-Make: Saucer [Lvl. 10]
- Fires a disk-like projectile that returns to the point of casting. It's range is mid-high. Does a moderate amount of damage.
Ice-Make: Shield [Lvl. 25]
- Summons a medium size barrier in shape of a shield. Can stop, if not all, most projectiles. The caster can still shoot through it.
Ice-Make: Grappling Hook [Lvl. 65]
- Summons a beam of ice that drags the caster to the target. The range of this is short but the damage is fairly high. (This does not work on building and structures)
Ice-Make: Geyser [Lvl. 175]
- Summons a large ice spike from the ground. The damage is very high, but the range is mid. It also temporarily traps the target in a box of ice.
Magic Wind Palm [Lvl. 1]
- Fires a wind orb that does decent damage
Storm Bringer [Lvl. 10]
- Summons a tornado that does high damage
Storm Mail [Lvl. 25]
- Summons gusts of wind that circle around the caster, dealing damage to anyone that comes in contact. Damage done is circumstantial.
Storm Shred [Lvl. 65]
- Fires arrow like wind shards. Each shard does low damage but the overall damage potential is high.
Emera Baram [Lvl. 175]
- Unleashes an extremely large tornado that does high damage. It is controlled by the caster's mouse movement, similar to Red Prominence [Fire].
Uncommon Magics [Green]
Fairy Orb [Lvl. 1]
- Fires a fairy orb that does decent damage. Sparkle emit from the orb.
Golem [Lvl. 10]
- Fires five orbs. Each fired in a different yet symmetrical direction.
Cloud [Lvl 25]
- Teleports the caster to the nearest player and does mid-high damage. The range on this move is short.
Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun [Lvl. 65]
- Rapidly fires small fairy bullets. Each bullet does low damage but the overall damage potential is high.
Fairy Bomb: Gremlin [Lvl. 175]
- Summons a circle around the casters position, and targets anyone caught inside the circle. (This move is similar to trap moves in other magics, but does not trap the targets.)
Rare Magics [Pink]
Giant Tree Arc
Bleve [Lvl. 1]
- Fires a large, short burst of energy. Very short range, and does decent amount of damage.
Ramus Sica [Lvl.10]
- Similar to fairy machine gun. Ramus Sica rapidly fires white bullet-like projectiles. Each bullet damage is low but the damage potential is high.
Tower Burst [Lvl. 25]
- Summons a large expanding cylinder around the caster, typically only lasting a second. Similar to Terra Clamare, but the effect is not as long. Does mid-high damage.
Chain Burst [Lvl. 65]
- Like other trap moves, Chain Burst summons a circle around the caster. The caster can either charge the move to expand the circle, or click once for a smaller circle. Targets caught inside, will be trapped in a cage of vines.
Terra Clamare [Lvl. 175]
- Summons a large orb that expands around the caster, dealing damage for as long as the target is in the orb. Deals high damage.
Epic Magics [Red]
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame [Lvl. 1]
- Fires a medium sized fire ball. Decent damage.
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist [Lvl. 10]
- When used, the caster is launched into the air then slams into whereever the caster was aiming at. Medium range attack. High Damage.
Fire Dragon's Roar [Lvl. 25
- The caster rapidly roars out fire balls. The amount of fire balls is dependent on how long the move has been charged.
Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame [Lvl. 65]
- The caster spins, while releasing fire on all sides. This creates a spiral of fire around the caster. Medium damage and range.
Flame Dragon King's Demolition [Lvl.]
- When used, the caster unleashes five explosion surges, each doing extremely high damage. High-Very high damage. Short range.
Fire Dragon Slayer: Dragon Force [Lvl.]
- Dragon force is used to buff all other of the casters Fire Dragon Slayer moves. The Percentage is unknown, but it can make a move at least 40% stronger.